CI-x70 Series NextGen™ Portable Particle Counter
"Serious Instruments for Serious Users"
CI-x70 are smallest and lightest Industrial and Pharmaceutical Grade Particle Counter with stainless steel enclosure, and 6-channels with a built-in printer, pdf reports, and the most advanced technology ensuring the highest level of accuracy and repeatability of measurement.
Drop and vibration tested for industrial use.
The CI-x70 Series is fully compliant with ISO 21501-4; PIC/S; FDA CGMP; EU GMP, Annex 1; ISO 14644-1/2:2015; 21 CFR Part 11, and others.
CI-x70 NextGen 6-Channel Portable Particle Counter offers numerous enhancements including new patent pending or patented technology. It's the smallest and lightest industrial and pharmaceutical grade particle counter, with many new user-inspired innovations including:
• 6-channels: 0.3 µm to 10 µm, some models up to 25 µm
• Flow Rate of 1 CFM, 50 LPM, 75 LPM, or 100 LPM
• 21 CFR Part 11 Complaint
• Industrial Use: 1m drop tested(14x up to 94 g's)andvibration tested (1 hour), then powered-up and passed calibration.
• Portable Document Format (PDF) reports for ISO 14644:2015, GMP, and FS 209e with Sample Data Filtering (dates, etc.)
• User Integrity Audit Trail
• Display is a color LCD (cellphone-type) capacitive touch screen display (pinch to zoom, swipe to scroll)
• Battery: Single lithium-ion for up to 6 hours of continuous operation (depending on model) - That's a 100% duty cycle with a zero count filter installed.
• New ultra-quiet / ultra-clean blower technology
• Network time server synchronization - First on the market!
• Sample Data Storage - Up to a million samples or more!
• User IDs: 100, and factory expandable!
• Location IDs: 100, and factory expandable!
• Programs: 100, and factory expandable!
• Light Ring: New user-configurable status and alarms (enable/disable, 5-colors, patters, etc.)
• Audible Tone: user-configurable multi-pitch beep on count and alarm
• HEPA filtered exhaust factory certified to ISO Class 3
• Fully integrated thermal printer
• Fully integrated battery charger
• Simplified Unit-to-Unit Cloning
• Same laser and collection optics as the CI-x5x model providing unparalleled accuracy and repeatability
• Only the highest quality materials used ensure long product life and up to 99.6% passing an interval calibration
• Security: 5 - levels of user security with user authentication
• VHP Compatible
• Weight: Stainless Steel enclosure at only 9.4 lbs. with battery installed!
• Dimensions 8.38" x 7.4" x 9.48" (That's only 587.9 cubic inches!)
The CI-x70 Series is truly the next generation of particle counter, with onboard intelligence unsurpassed on the market today, it provides Climet a platform for future enhancements, and scalability to satisfy custom technical requirements.